Focusing on how Articulate could be used to meet specific e-learning requirements in your organisation.
This 1-day training course builds on our Articulate Basics and Articulate Advanced courses by putting the knowledge into practice on specific e-learning challenges faced by your organisation. We'll add our instructional design experience to suggest solutions and work them through with you in a sample module. You'll take away working examples that you can use to develop your own content later.
Workshop sessions could include for example, how to:
- Disable the Next button until the learner has completed an exercise, and display an alert message.
- Turn video into an interactive learning experience (pop-up questions, reflections, what happens next etc.)
- Customise a printable completion certificate with the learner's name and quiz results. Add an expiry date to your modules and display a license expired message.
- Build reflective exercises and pass reflection text through to the LMS. Adding subtitles to video slides and giving the the user control over their display.
- Use numeric variable to count attempts at interactions or quizzes and provide progressively more feedback. Any many other possibilities.
Who should attend
Anyone who needs to develop e-learning content for their organisation, training managers, training professionals or those aspiring to develop skills for their own continuing professional development.
Attendance at our Articulate Basics and possibly Advanced courses, depending on the nature of your e-learning requirements. Or an equivalent level of knowledge.
Our trainer costs are based on £825 + VAT per day, for up to 10 learners.
- If delivered on the client's site, additional costs for travelling time and expenses may apply (subject to location), which would be quoted separately.
- If delivered at the Media Centre, Huddersfield there may be additional meeting room and catering costs (subject to learner numbers), which would be quoted separately.
Contact us to discuss your training needs and find out how Articulate Storyline can benefit your organisation.