We develop bespoke e-learning content
We love to build e-learning and we think it shows in our work. Our end-to-end service can include:
- Consultancy. We help you to scope out and specify your e-learning project. We'll clarify the learning objectives with you, identify the learning gaps and discuss the delivery options.
- Instructional design. We take your raw materials and design an engaging, effective learning experience.
- Asset creation. We can source images, create bespoke illustrations, shoot video and record voiceover to be used in your modules.
- Content authoring. We bring it all together in Articulate Storyline.
- Delivery. We can help upload modules to your Learning Management System (LMS) and test them on a range of devices.
What do we use?
We use Articulate Storyline to build our e-learning modules, the market leading content authoring tool, used by 48,000 organisations worldwide. It enables us to create highly interactive content in a format that is compatible with almost all leading LMSs (SCORM or TinCan compliant) and can be viewed on a wide range of devices.
In our view, it's essential that our Clients fully understand the capabilities and limitations of Storyline before embarking on an e-learning development project. For this reason, we normally only undertake development work for Clients who have already chosen to use Storyline, or who have been on one of our Storyline training courses.
What do we need from you?
If you're new to e-learning and you aren't clear how to brief us, check out our scoping tips here. They should help get you started. Then with a quick discussion on the phone, we should be able to supply you with a meaningful estimate for the work. Later we're going to need your raw content (text and any images, video, audio etc that might already have), and some time with your subject experts to discuss ideas and review our drafts.
How much does it cost?
Typically, our e-learning modules range from around £3,000 to £6,000 + VAT for a 20 minute e-learning module with a knowledge check. Final costs depend for example on whether you need our instructional design input; your preferred visual style (eg. do you want bespoke illustrations or are stock photos OK); whether you would like voiceover; the level of interactivity and knowledge check requirements etc etc.
Contact us and we can discuss your requirements further. No obligation. We are very friendly and speak in plain English.